Multiculturalism (Topical Term)
- Cultural diversity policy
- Kültürel çeşitlilik politikası
- Cultural pluralism Government policy
- Kültürel çoğulculuk Hükümet politikası
- Cultural pluralism policy
- Kültürel çoğulculuk politikası
- Ethnic diversity policy
- Etnik çeşitlilik politikası
- Multiculturalism Government policy
- Çokkültürlülük Hükümet politikası
- Çok kültürlülük
UMI business vocab. (Ethnic diversity, use Multiculturalism and pluralism)
Am. heritage dict. (multicultural)
ERIC thes. (Multiculturalism use Cultural pluralism)
Hirschhorn, B. New York Times words and issues, c1985.
LC database, March 12, 1993.
Here are entered works on policies or programs that foster the preservation of different cultural identities, including customs, languages, and beliefs, within a unified society such as a state or nation. Works on the condition in which numerous distinct ethnic, religious, or cultural groups coexist within one society are entered under Cultural pluralism Works on the blending of elements from two or more cultures, often producing a distinctive successor culture, are entered under Cultural fusion.
Notes under Cultural fusion; Cultural pluralism
etuesh Op 29.07.2019